Class Supply List
KINDERGARTEN SUPPLY LIST
Kindergarten Supply List
Please provide you child with the following supplies:
- (2) Bottles of Liquid Hand Soap with Pump
- (2) Large Boxes of Tissues
- (2) Rolls of Paper Towels
- (2) Containers of Disinfecting Wipes (Clorox/Lysol)
- (1) Box of Ziploc Baggies: Quart Size
- (1) Box of Ziploc Baggies: Gallon Size
- (2) Boxes of (12) Crayola Crayons :(1) Box to be left at home.
- (1) Pack of small index cards
- (1) Pack of Thin Dry Erase Markers Low Odor
- (1) Pair of Headphones (in a baggie labeled)
- (1) Pair of Children’s Scissors
- (2) Large Glue Sticks (Clear…No Purple shadow) Please…Elmer’s only!
- (12) Sharpened Pencils: Please…Ticonderoga Brand Only!
- (1) Package of Assorted Color Construction Paper
- (2) Marble Composition Books: Wide Rule
- (3) Bottom 2 Pocket Folders: Plastic (Solid Color: Red, Yellow, Green)
- (2) Package of Post-its (any size)
- (1) School Bag large enough to fit a folder/books
- (1) Healthy Snack Daily (fruit, crackers, cheese, etc.) No Peanut Products Allowed!
- (1) Change of Clothes to keep in class labeled and placed in a Gallon Ziploc Bag (Required for all students by the first day of school!)
These items will be used by the class and will be community class supplies.
Please be certain to label all of your child’s personal clothing items. Thank You!
Please place supplies in a large bag, please open glue sticks, scissors from packaging. All supplies will then be collected from your child and placed in our class supply boxes. Thank you for your cooperation in this area.
Supplies needed at home to support homework activities: pencils, crayons, glue and scissors.
No ,Pencil Sharpeners or Erasers Needed!
Thank You Kindly for all your help in getting your child off to a great year of learning!
The Kindergarten Teacher Team
Thank You for your kind cooperation!